Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Robyn


Robyn has all the dance moves. I think I saw a variation on the Electric Slide in there. Color me impressed. But I guess what else are you going to do while dancing alone in a warehouse?


I love Dancing on My Own in part because it's the flip side to Call Your Girlfriend. Ms. Robyn gives both sides of the love equation equal play. Also, girl, what is up with your shirt? Is your earring connected? By chains? Robyn, dear, I must admit I don't get it. No matter, you're still reigning favorite in my apartment. I like to think my neighbors must have grown to love you as much as I do. Because I will not change my playlist until I'm good and ready.

1 comment:

  1. Je ne prends pas assez de temps pour te lire mais à chaque fois j’en apprends toujours un paquet !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...