Thursday, October 25, 2012

Away: Book Club (KITTENS!)


On Sunday, I ventured north to Tacoma for a monthly book club meeting. That's fine and whatnot, but the main point of this is that the host had recently acquired a kitten. A. Kitten. Be still my beating-kitten-loving heart...

Meet Albus. Albus is of course named after Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, aka, the greatest wizard that ever lived. Albus is formerly Louie from the brilliant Itty Bitty Kitty Committee (also in Tacoma, WA). The IBKC blog is one of those blogs I check in on every single day because, without fail, it offers a quick kitten pick-me-up. After all, who doesn't love kittens!?!


This little guy knows how to purr (it sounds like marbles are rolling around his head...cute marbles).




The book was "meh," but the kitten was GLORIOUS! I think this kitten is going to do amazing things in its life. Also, be sure to remember, "we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy." 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It’s all come full circle now! I landed on your blog one day because of something that I read on IBKC – I’m not even sure what it was, maybe something in the comments (?). Regardless, I bookmarked your blog and now have a daily routine of checking IBKC about a dozen times during the day (I’m on the east coast and always anxious for those on the west coast to get up and blog!...especially when kitties are involved) and then check your blog a for some crafty inspiration. Little did I know that after reading today’s update on Shrimp Louie/Albus’s adoption tale that I’d then flip to your blog to see what you crafty sisters have been up to, only to find his adorable face yet again. How fun for you to hang with that little cutie (and those in the book club too!). I think if I’d been there that he easily would have been stashed in my pocket as I ran for the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Heather, that makes me so incredibly happy!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Heather! This is maybe the nicest comment we've ever received and it includes kittens! Nothing could be better.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...