Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall is coming...


It's starting to feel like the sunny days won't be around for much longer. My succulents and garden still look very green (as evidenced by the miniature horses above sitting in my rockery), but soon everything will start to turn brown...

These deer were purchased at Deuber's in Wheaton, MN (the store has since went out of business)

And all of the deer that keep coming by to snack in my garden will be rummaging for other stuff to eat. I'm fine with this though because autumn in Washington is my absolute favorite season. It's perfect for showing off all of the knits I've finished during the summer!

Also every fall I want to read Chris Van Allsburg's The Stranger. Does anyone know what I'm talking about here? He's my absolute favorite children's author. I'm sure you've heard of his famous book, The Polar Express. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say why it's amazing, but you should seriously go read The Stranger.

No, really. Do it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...