Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Scents.

I am crazy for this Sugar 'n Cream scents yarn!

This soft peachy pink 100% cotton yarn smells sweet like something from childhood.
Not quite My Little Pony scented, but along the same lines.


If you're interested, some things that do smell like My Little Ponies are:


L'oreal Colour Rich leGloss



and my all time fav conditioner, abba in the Color Protect formula

If you know any other products out there that smell of that sweet plastic goodness of our youth (My Little Ponies for us sisters; Ben says they smell like He-Man), please comment and let us know. The sisters love this scent!

3 comments:

  1. I really would like to smell a My Little Pony right now, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There used to be a Lancome Juicy lip gloss that smelled like MLP too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would kill for some tinkerbell removable nail polish right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...