Saturday, January 22, 2011

106 knitted balls on the wall, 106 knitted balls...

So here is a project that I finished a couple months ago. I am calling it a 'head board' but you can just call it sweet. Okay so here it is, it took me about three months and it is made up of one hundred and six knitted balls.



I used Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn in this off white color, and when I ran out of that I had to switch to a crisper white shade of the same yarn, as I couldn't locate any here. So the color ended up a little calico.



It sits at the head of my bed, adorned with my lovely banner Christine made me.




I really enjoy the texture of it and since I doubt many of you will be able to lay down and take a gander I wanted to share this view.

fin.

2 comments:

  1. All the tips you shared are adorable !!! Thank you.

    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this very good site, really a mix of good and interesting ideas. Above all, keep it up. Good luck
    cordially

    Voyance mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...