Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's be honest,



Starting is the worst. Do we go the wow route and try to create something so spectacularly awesome that the entire
blog-o-sphere (a word that exists, yeah? but maybe not hyphenated?) collapses in on itself? Or do we map out the parameters of the blog? Let everyone (and by everyone, I mean ourselves and our audience of zero people) know what we hope to accomplish? Figure out a format? Or just fiddle around? Decision, decisions. The pressure is too much for me, especially when I have no idea what I'm doing. And now I just admitted I have no idea what I'm doing. Add to that the fact that I have no skills and we're looking at a recipe for an incredible mess. Well, it can only get better, right? Just as soon as the sisters dear get on the blog-wagon. (Does that word exist? I wonder...)

Happy birthday, on my honor. Hopefully, we don't regret you at some point down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...